Monday, March 18, 2013

Eagle Scout Court of Honor

Dessert Table

 I provided the dessert table for an Eagle Scout Court of Honor ceremony this past weekend.  I loved decorating using the patriotic red, white, and blue.  I found candy melts in blue and red for some of the cake pops and used patriotic cupcake liners, cupcake picks and sprinkles.  I also made chocolate shaped Fleur de Lis in yellow (a traditional emblem used) and used them as decorations on the cupcakes as well as to be eaten by themselves.

 The desserts included Chocolate Cake Pops, White Cake Pops, Brownies with White Chocolate decoration and Brownies with nuts, Triple Caramel Cupcakes, Mini Strawberry Cupcakes, Lemon Bars and Eagle shaped sugar cookies. 

 Out of 400 pieces made for this event, there was very 
little that was not devoured. 
I think it was a huge success and I greatly enjoyed helping to make 
this celebration extra special.





I am especially proud of how the eagle cookies came out. Decorating like this is not my strong suit but I loved the challenge and the result.

2 comments:

  1. You are amazing! It all looks wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It look wonderful. What did you use for the blue fabric? Are those small square tablecloths? If so, what size?

    ReplyDelete